Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Memorial Day.

Hope everyone had a wonderful memorial day weekend! Ours was packed full of lake fun, birthdays, and bath times! I feel so blessed to be surrounded with such great friends and that we can go through our walks of life together. This weekend sure did bless me as a mama, watching emma play with the big kids that she loves so much. Here are some snapshots I got with my new camera! (don't judge them, i'm still learning) I saved and saved and FINALLY got a canon rebel. So, anyone feel free to give me tips, or lessons ;). My most favorite part of the weekend was the celebration of those who have/still risk their lives to keep us free. Thank you to ALL service members past/present/future, you are much under appreciated by many. Have a happy tuesday!












1 comment:

  1. Love the pics. E and W are getting so big! Where does the time go?

    ReplyDelete