Saturday, October 4, 2014

4 months!

Hattie da bear (we're weird with nicknames) turned 4 months on Thursday. It's one of those things where it feels like she's been around forever. Yet it's still so crazy to me to realize I have three children. THREE! Whoa....

She's subjected to mirror selfies because we take what we can get around here. She doesn't seem to mind staring at her cute self, anyways. She rolled over from her belly to her back the other day, but she was mad when she did it and has refused to even entertain the idea since. A mama's girl through and through, and I'm diving deep into that pool since I'm rarely the preferred parent (they see me all day every day I guess). Still going strong on the hand sucking/chewing/slobbering. I'm hoping that passes soon. Her face lights up any room. She's always smiling, laughs when I lift up her arms, and loves to "talk" to big sister and brother. Her and Wyatt have a love affair and snuggle every chance they get. Emma can make her giggle faster than anyone else! Big sister perks ;)

 
I am soaking up every moment with you, Hattie Anne. And I'm still searching for that button that slows time down. Until I find it, all the snuggles. I love you and your joyful baby self more than I could ever muster up enough words to tell you.


No comments:

Post a Comment