Friday, November 29, 2013

Thankful

Today, I am thankful for a tiny heartbeat. I will be 13 weeks on Friday and had an appointment today. After several tries of not being able to find a heartbeat, I just held my breath and prayed: "God I know you give and you take. If this is one of those times, please be with me to get through this. I know you never leave, but please let your presence in this heartache be tangible." She sent me down for an ultrasound and thankfully I was able to go right in. After only a minute I saw it and heard it. The tiniest of thumps. The slightest little wiggles of my precious and safe babe. Praise God.

We were not planning to get pregnant this soon after Wyatt. And at first, I struggled a lot. But in the good and bad, God is always faithful and He is ALWAYS good. I've already heard the comments, seen the faces made, and I get it. But children are NEVER mistakes. They are always blessings. Blake and I always said we wanted a big family, and we are well on our way to achieving that. Though the timing doesn't make sense to us, we trust a God who knows it all. Not only do I have faith in Him, but I trust the faith He has in my ability. I will boast in Christ.

So, happy thanksgiving! There is always so much to be thankful for. 



Love somebody.

No comments:

Post a Comment