Monday, August 4, 2014

2 months!

My Hattie girl turned 2 months on Saturday! If I could have a million more babies like Hattie, I probably would. But since my other babies are now grouchy toddlers..that idea holds no validity. She is so sweet, like all the time. She loves snuggles and to watch her big sister and brother. She sleeps basically through the night, only waking up between 5-6 to eat and then goes back to sleep. She is mostly so content, but I'm afraid we might be dealing with some silent reflux? 

It's so funny to see how attached the kids are to her already. They always want to look at her and kiss her. Wyatt has really surprised me with his affections. He's borderline obsessed. Always wants to sit with her, kiss her, hold her, lay her in his bed. If he gets upset, he holds out his arms and says "Hattie!" And we pretend like he's holding her. It somehow makes everything better to him. I think it's so precious. We're still working on his idea of gentle though. He tries, but it's basically like the hulk trying to pet a butterfly. They've caught on to calling her Hattie bear and it is the cutest thing ever.

Hattie Anne, you are a sweet blessing. I am so proud to be your mama. We all fight over who gets to hold you. And I'm glad I'm the one who feeds you because it means I get the most time with you ;)

You are a joy of a baby! So beautiful and bright. I want to keep you a baby forever. But since that has yet to work for me, I'll enjoy all the stages you bring.

I love you forever,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment